This is for our Domestic customers
Have you ever been out and miss a package you where expecting or swear that the delivery driver was a ninja as you rushed out of the shower to get the door but miss it and see the truck driving off with the dreaded door tag on your door handle.
Other than investing in a clone to sit at home and wait for your packages FedEx has a solution that is convenient and simple . FedEx offers a free service called "Hold at Location".
FedEx is helping you pick up FedEx® packages at new locations that are most convenient for you. These locations are close to where you work, live or play, and some are even open for extended hours. Now you have more locations to have packages held securely for you to pick up at your convenience.
Once you are inside one of these new locations, look for FedEx signage or go to the main counter/register for assistance.
Common questions :
Does it cost me anything ?
- No. There are no additional fees for picking up or dropping off a package at these locations.
What are these new locations and what are the hours of operation ?
- pickup locations are now available nationwide at new Walgreens locations, and at select grocery stores, specialty stores and FedEx Authorized ShipCenter® locations near you. FedEx pickup and dropoff are generally available during normal hours of operations for each retailer, but vary by location. In some cases, that is 24 hours / 7 days a week. Click here to find the nearest one for you .
How long will a location hold my package for pickup?
- FedEx will hold your package for up to 10 days for FedEx Ground and five days for FedEx Express service before it’s returned to the shipper.
Who can pick up my FedEx package?
- Anyone who lives at the same address as you can pick up your package. They’ll need the tracking number and a government-issued photo ID that proves they live at the same address as the one on the package label. They can also use an alternative ID to prove they live with you. They can bring a utility bill or statement, health or auto insurance card,property statement from a county or city website, or credit card statement with them as proof.
Why do you need a signature ?
- This guarantees you receive your order and helps prevent package theft .