- Thick, aggressive tape ideal for sealing and moisture resistant applications
- Very high tensile strength meets the needs of the most demanding applications
- Easy tear backing won't require tools to cut
- Good holding power and shear strength makes this tape ideal for holding and hanging applications
- High tack rubber adhesive bonds well to many surfaces with excellent initial tack
Polyethylene Coated Cloth Tape 390 is constructed with a polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a rubber adhesive. The aggressive rubber resin adhesive sticks instantly and holds well to many substrates. It is commonly used in applications requiring high strength and moisture resistance.
Strong and Pliable Backing
Polyethylene Coated Cloth Tape 390 features a durable backing constructed from high strength polyethylene over a cloth scrim. This backing is conformable to wrap around curved or irregular surfaces. It resists moisture, wear and abrasion, yet remains easy to tear by hand. It offers excellent tensile strength for the most demanding jobs commonly found in the industrial, metalworking, military, government and MRO industries.