Bumper Bag Plus is a versatile tool that works in many different areas of automotive body restoration field. Use it to take small dents out of plastic bumpers and sheet metal, adjust the fit of adjoining sheet metal panels, and even use it to cushion a jack saddle to eliminate the risk of damage to the subframe.
Bumper Bag Plus is made from 70,000 pound tensile strength webbing and is practically indestructible. However, it is also soft enough to conform to the shape of whatever it is pressing up against. This allows it to take the energy of the force and prevent further damage to the area.
- Soft and pliable - conforms to the shape of the panel
- Made from 70,000 pound tensile strength webbing - extremely tough and practically indestructible
- Conforms to the shape of whatever it is pressing up against to eliminate damage to body panels
- Use as a soft dolly
- Minimize use of filler by removing small dents in plastic bumpers and sheet metal parts
- Helps to adjust panel fit - for example, place near the hood hinge to gently persuade the sheet metal into alignment
- Helps to adjust twist in doors for a better fit with quarter panel
- Cushions jack saddle to prevent damage to sheet metal of subframe
- Length: 6" (19 cm)
- Width: 6" (17 cm)
- Height: 6" (5 cm)